Bible Baptist Church has been bringing families together in Christ for the past 6 decades. Founded in 1959 as a Mission of Hopewell Baptist Church, we have a rich history of Christian education in our community, spreading the message of God through our Christian Day School, Bible College and numerous ministries. Originally located on Golf Club Lane, the church moved approximately 7 miles to its current location on Prospect Circle in 1979.
Bible Baptist Church welcomes individuals and families from all over Clarksville, Montgomery County and surrounding areas. Sound bible preaching is central to our church: we believe that every individual should have a biblically based foundation, and we support that mission through our services, ministries and missions, including:
- Sunday School for all age groups
- AWANA: Focused on Scripture memorization for children ages 3 to high school
- Military Wives: Support and prayer for those whose loved ones have been deployed
- Ladies Bible Study
- Church Library: Open after each service
- Visitation & Shut Ins: Visits to welcome you to our church or provide company to those who are no longer physically able to come to church
- TEEN Group: Spiritual growth activities and clean fun for teens
- Music Ministry: Adult choir, orchestra and music specials in church
- Singles: Providing singles with opportunities to develop positive, Christian friendships
- Young at Heart: Fun, food and fellowship for senior members of the congregation
- Vacation Bible School: Week-long program for ages 2-12 years
About Our Pastor
Bible Baptist Church is led by Pastor Bryan Baggett. Born and raised in Clarksville, Pastor Baggett is a proud father of two and husband to his college sweetheart, Kris, whom he married in 1992. A graduate of Trinity Baptist College, Pastor Baggett also studied business at Pensacola Christian College and missionary aviation at Piedmont Baptist College. Prior to joining Bible Baptist Church in 2008, he served as a missionary with Baptist International Missions Inc. for 7 years and as Assistant Pastor in Midland, Michigan.