If Jesus Christ returned today, do you know for sure that you would go to heaven with Him? If you’re not 100% certain, we urge you to continue reading. Salvation is not a difficult process like some may lead you to believe. Jesus did the hard part by dying on the cross.
1. Realize that God loves you and has a plan for your life.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”John 3:16
2. The Bible says that all men are sinners and our sins have separated us from God.
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”Romans 3:23
3. God’s Word also says that sin
must be paid for “Wages” means payment. The payment of our sin is death and hell, separation from God forever. If we continue without Christ as our Savior, we’ll die and be without God forever.
“For the wages of sin is death…” Romans 6:23
4. The Good News Is That Christ Paid
For our sins all our sins were laid on Christ on the cross. He paid our sin debt for us. The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, and He arose from the dead. He is alive forevermore.
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”Romans 5:8
5. We must personally pray and receive Christ by faith as our Savior Lord
“I know that I am a sinner. If I died today I would not go to heaven. Forgive my sin, come into my life and be my Savior. Help me live for You from this day forward. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13
So Let’s Review:
- John 3:16 God loves you!
- Romans 3:23 All men are sinners.
- Romans 6:23 Sin must be paid for.
- Romans 5:8 Christ paid for our sins.
- Romans 10:13 We must pray and receive Christ as our Savior.
A New Life Everlasting life begins when we receive Christ as our Savior.
Let us help you in your new life as a Christian. Study the Bible with us and build your life on a solid foundation.
Plan to attend church this Sunday!