We are excited to offer AWANA clubs as a part of our children’s ministries! This engaging school year curriculum — which focuses on developing leaders and teaching kids to walk with Christ — includes unique classes for children and teens ranging from three years of age to 18. Our program uses the KJV curriculum and is one of the only churches in Clarksville, TN that has AWANA for teens.
When does AWANA take place?
Classes will be held every Wednesday from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m during the school year with breaks when school is out (ex: Christmas break, Spring break, etc.) at Bible Baptist Church (get directions or contact us).
AWANA Club offerings are tailored to your child or teen’s specific age groups with clubs including:
- Cubbies (3yrs-5yrs)
- Sparkies (K-5-3rd grade)
- Truth & Training (4th-6th grade)
- J.V. (7th-9th grade)
- Varsity (10th-12th grade)
How do I register or get started in AWANAs?
Our AWANA clubs do not require any online pre-registration. Just show up ready to learn and have fun!
What is AWANA?
AWANA is a non-profit organization offering a variety of programs that teach children and their families about the gospel. The mission of AWANA is to give all children “the opportunity to know, love and serve Jesus, no matter their background.”
The AWANA curriculum is adaptable across a variety of age groups — with clubs for toddlers, school-aged children, and teens.
- AWANA’s early childhood and preschool clubs introduce children ages 2-5 to biblical truths using songs, activities, and crafts.
- AWANA’s elementary school clubs geared towards children in grades K-6 use games, activities, and a variety of resources to engage kids in the Bible.
- AWANA’s middle and high school curriculum challenges teens to be disciples of Christ while helping them answer deep questions about life.
Want more information on joining AWANA?
Our AWANA coordinator is Tamara Whiteside. You can reach out to her directly at 931-561-1217.
Or, reach out to us by filling out the form below: