- We will ask that families sit together while using our spacious auditorium to distance themselves from others.
- We encourage anyone who wants to, to wear a face mask and gloves.
- There will not be a time of “greeting” and hugs and handshakes will be discouraged at this time. But, if need be, someone can always extend the “right elbow of fellowship.” This is not a foreign concept to our church family.
- Our nursery facilities will only be open to moms and their children. No nursery workers will be in attendance. We will have the capability for the services to be viewed in those locations.
- If you are not feeling well or you have an at-risk condition, please stay home and participate via our continued livestream services.
- If you are not comfortable with public services at this time, please feel free to stay home and watch our services online as you have been doing.
- Our entire facility has continued to be cleaned and sanitized regularly, even though the building has not been open to the general public.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to everyone who chooses to attend.
- Our facility will be cleaned and sanitized after each service.
- Through the month of May, we will have a combined Sunday School at 9:45 AM. Each Sunday there will be a specific focus for our church family.
- Our 11:00 service will follow our regular format.
- Through the month of May, there will be no public gathering for our PM services or our Wednesday evening Bible Study and prayer service. They will be streamed as they have been. The only difference is that the PM services will be able to be seen at 4:00PM.
Finally, let me share with you a few announcements concerning our church calendar.
- Sadly, I do not think it is prudent to have a special Mother’s Day service and baby dedication on Mother’s Day. So, we are going to combine Mother’s Day and our baby dedication service with Father’s day on Sunday, June 21. This is also the day we will be beginning revival services with Dr. Rick Flanders.
- We will also be looking to reschedule our Vacation Bible School until later in the summer. Hopefully, we will have that date confirmed shortly.